At St. Isidore School the religion program includes:
- Traditions, rituals, and history of the Church
- Instruction in basic Catholic doctrine
- Preparation for and participation in liturgies
- Participation in various forms of prayer
- Study of scripture
- Service Learning
- Study of the different parts of the Mass
- Preparation for the sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation (Second Grade)
- Altar serving (Grades 5-8)
- Family Life
The first Friday of the month the entire school attends Mass together. The other Fridays in the month grade levels attend and minister the Mass. During Advent and Lent the entire school attends Mass on Fridays.
Christ Our Life 2016 Curriculum
Please click HERE to learn more about the Christ Our Life Program.