The religion program at St. Isidore School includes:
- Traditions, rituals, and history of the Church
- Instruction in basic Catholic doctrine
- Preparation for and participation in liturgies
- Participation in various forms of prayer
- Study of scripture
- Service Learning
- Study of the different parts of the Mass
- Preparation for the Sacraments of First Holy Communion and Reconciliation (Second Grade)
- Altar serving (Grades 5-8)
- Family Life
The entire school attends Mass together every first Friday of every month.
Different grade levels minister and attend Mass on the other Fridays of the month.
The entire school attends Mass every Fridays during Advent and Lent.
To learn more about Christ Our Life Curriculum, please click HERE.