Our students participated in over 7,500 hours of service this past year.
St. Isidore School students are taught to value and love selfless service. We serve with our words, our hands, and our hearts. St. Isidore School students participate in many outreach programs and service opportunities.
Our students in grade 5-8 participate in a minimum of 25 hours of service learning each year.
Additionally, our school, led by our Student Leadership, participate as a school in supporting many charities both near and far.
- Supporting our Sister Schools in Oakland
- Raising funds for the American Wheelchair Mission
- Supporting Blue Star Moms
- Preparing food baskets for Running With Love (a non-profit started by a SIS graduate)
- Knights of Columbus Toy Drive and Bake Sales
- St. Vincent de Paul Walk for the Poor
- Providing support for Financial Aid Catholic Education (FACE)
- Working with Kids Against Hunger
- Supporting the Monument Crisis Center in Contra Costa County