Our students participated in over 7,500 hours of service this past year.
St. Isidore School students are taught to value and love selfless service. We serve with our words, our hands, and our hearts. St. Isidore School students participate in many outreach programs and service opportunities.
Monthly: select 7th & 8th graders go to the Loaves and Fishes ministry to feed the poor and homeless of Contra Costa County
Our students in grade 5-8 participate in a minimum of 25 hours of service learning each year.
Additionally, our school, led by our Student Leadership, participate as a school in supporting many charities both near and far.
- Supporting our Sister Schools in Oakland
- Raising funds for the American Wheelchair Mission
- Coat Drives for One Warm Coat
- Supporting City Team Ministries
- Supporting Blue Star Moms
- Supporting the Hemophilia Foundation of Northern CA
- Preparing food baskets for Running With Love (a non-profit started by a SIS graduate)
- Knights of Columbus Toy Drive and Bake Sales
- St. Vincent de Paul Walk for the Poor
- Providing support for Financial Aid Catholic Education (FACE)
- Working with Kids Against Hunger
- Supporting the Monument Crisis Center in Contra Costa County