Apply to SIS
Thank you for your interest in St. Isidore School. Applications for the 22/23 school year will be available in November. For further information, please fill out our Request More Info Form.
2. VIEW ADMISSIONS E-FOLDER
3. COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION - Please ensure to upload the applicant's birth certificate, baptismal certificate (if applicable), most recent grades/testing (grades 1-8). Additionally, please send one of the following online forms to your child's current teacher. By providing this online form to your child's current teacher, you are giving permission to your child's teacher to provide information to St. Isidore School.
- TK/K Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form (Please provide this form to the applicant's current teacher if applying for TK or K)
- Gr. 1-8 Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form (Please provide this form to the applicant's current teacher if applying for Grades 1-8.)
4. SCHEDULE A PLACEMENT TEST - The admissions team will contact you to schedule a date and time for your student's academic testing and student interview.
5. REGISTER YOUR STUDENT - After acceptance, an email will be sent with instructions on how to complete your student's online registration and create a FACTS account. Please ensure you include an updated record of immunizations and proof of negative TB on the report of health examination form, dated within one year of your student's first day of school at St. Isidore School.