The Health Office offers assistance with various health-related matters at our school. It is our priority to support our students, teachers, school administrators and parents as we address health-related issues including:
• Annual Health Screenings for Vision, Hearing and Scoliosis
• Immunization and Physical Records
• Student Special Health Needs
• Food Policies on Campus – Including School Party Planning Questions
• Health Office Volunteer Staffing and First Aid Training
• Faculty First Aid and Epi-pen Training
• Contagious Diseases
• Diocesan Health Policies
During the school day, the front office staff and our teachers are the providers of basic first aid and care for our students.
During lunchtime hours, 11:30am - 1:10pm, our Health Office is also staffed by parent volunteers who assist the front office with the provision of basic first aid.
We are very appreciative of the time and care that our parent volunteers commit to our students and staff throughout the school year. If you have any questions pertaining to the above-mentioned issues or any other health related issues, please feel free to contact us via the front office (925) 837-2977.