The Health Office offers assistance with various health-related matters at our school. It is our priority to support our students, teachers, school administrators and parents as we address health-related issues including:
• Annual Health Screenings for Vision, Hearing and Scoliosis
• Immunization and Physical Records
• Student Special Health Needs
• Food Policies on Campus – Including School Party Planning Questions
• Health Office Volunteer Staffing and First Aid Training
• Faculty First Aid and EpiPen Training
• Contagious Diseases
• Diocesan Health Policies
During the school day, the front office staff and our teachers are the providers of basic first aid and care for our students. During lunchtime hours, 11:30am - 1:10pm, our Health Office is also staffed by parent volunteers who assist the front office with the provision of basic first aid.
If you have any questions pertaining to the above-mentioned issues or any other health related issues, please feel free to contact us via the front office (925) 837-2977.