How to Apply
1.COME FOR A VISIT
Upload birth certificate, baptismal certificate (if applicable), most recent grades/testing (grades 1-8), and TK/K Confidential Teacher Evaluation Form (if applicable).
3. CALL TO SCHEDULE A PLACEMENT TEST
Call our school office at 925.837.2977 to schedule a date and time for academic testing. We offer Wednesdays at 8:30 or 1:00. During this time, meet our administration team for an informal interview.
4. REGISTER YOUR STUDENT
After acceptance, an email will be sent with instructions on how to complete your student's online registration and create a FACTS account. Please ensure you include an updated record of immunizations and proof of negative TB on the report of health examination form, dated within one year of your student's first day of school at St. Isidore School.
- October 18, 2019: TK-8 Info Meeting, 10:00 am
- January 10, 2020: TK/K Info Meeting, 10:00 am
- January 24, 2020: Applications deadline
- January 26, 2020, 10:00am (after 9:00am Sunday Mass), Sneak-a-Peek
- January 27, 2020 - February 7, 2020: TK/K Testing
- January 30, 2020, 5:30p - 7:00 pm, Science Fair Awards/Catholic Schools Week Open House
- February 21, 2020 - TK/K Acceptance Notifications
- TBD: Grades 1-8 Testing Day
- TBD: Grades 1-8 Acceptance Notifications