How to Apply
Our application for our current school year and next school year are now available online. We encourage you to submit your application soon as classes fill up quickly. Students applying after a class becomes full and closes will be placed on a waiting list on a first come first served basis. Openings, if they occur, will be filled from the waiting list.
St. Isidore Catholic School admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin. We give all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color or national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, athletics or other school programs.
Transitional Kindergarten admittance is dependent upon a child having reached 5 years old by March 1st. Transitional kindergarten is for children who do not make the age deadline for kindergarten or for those students who are not developmentally ready for kindergarten.
Kindergarten admittance is dependent upon the child having reached his or her fifth birthday prior to September 1 of the respective academic year.
New students will be admitted to St. Isidore Catholic School according to the following priorities:
- First Priority will be given to siblings of students presently in St. Isidore School.
- Second Priority will be given to those families who are registered and actively participating parishioners, who regularly attend Mass at St. Isidore.
- Third Priority will be given to actively, participating Catholics outside the parish.
- Fourth Priority will be given to non-Catholics.
1. Please read St. Isidore School Admission Policy
2. Please complete all applicable forms and return to the school office, attention Peggy Hawke or firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Once the application form is completed and all forms are received, testing will be set-up by our Admissions Office. Non-refundable testing fee is $55. The entrance examination for 1st through 8th grade students and developmental readiness assessments for TK/Kindergarten is required. The entrance exam and readiness test are only one measure of an applicant's success and we use it in conjunction with other admission information. Assessment Dates/Times are setup by the Admissions Office.
NOTE: Applications are accepted throughout the year. Please check with the Admissions Office for more information (925) 837-2977.
All application/testing fees are non-refundable.
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) & Kindergarten