Parent Teacher Group
The St. Isidore Parent Teacher Group (PTG) is dedicated, through its volunteer efforts, to develop and sponsor fundraisers and activities for the St. Isidore Community. PTG seeks to:
- Promote volunteerism within the parent community
- Enhance communication and community-building between the school and parents through activities and social opportunities
- Raise funds to support St. Isidore School's strategic objectives
The St. Isidore School PTG serves a vital role in our school: to support our teachers, our principal, and our school families through fun, community-building activities. We do this while simultaneously raising money to ensure our students can continue the high level of Catholic education they receive here at St. Isidore School. Many families actively participate as it’s not just the events themselves but memorable time and volunteer hours that go into these events which create the lasting friendships that the St. Isidore School community is known for.
We encourage you to find a way to get involved: attend an event, volunteer in your child’s classroom or serve the school during one of our wonderful fundraisers. There are many various ways to participate in our school community.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the many upcoming events. If you have any questions or concerns about PTG or would like to discuss how to get involved, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your 2018 - 19 PTG Board:
- President: Angela & Douglas Thompson/ Kim & Cliff Tegel
- Vice President: Melissa & Michael Twelvetrees/ Theresa & Martin Dillon
- Treasurer: Helen & Joseph Deviney/ Christine & Chris Gaber
- Secretary: Mo & Paul Smith