All parents, guardians, and family members who plan on volunteering at school or any school sponsored event, where children are present, are required to complete the following:
1. Live Scan Fingerprinting
- Please print or obtain 2 copies, from our school office, of our school specific form .
- Call ahead to make an appointment at any Life Scan facility and bring your forms to your appointment. The closest facility is the Danville Police Department.
- Return your signed form to the school office.
2. VIRTUS Online Training Course: Protecting Gods Children for Adults
- Go to VIRTUS Online Training
- Create an account.
- Register for the ONLINE course, called "Protecting God's Children for Adults," by clicking on Training, upcoming training sessions and scroll down near bottom of the list of in-person courses.
- Print completion certificate and bring to the school office.
3. TB Clearance from a medical professional if you volunteer more than 12 hours/per month.
All Volunteering Opportunities